Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Pasta on Twitter?

Just a short note today- more to come soon, (I hope!)

You can now get extra bites of pasta on Twitter.  If you have a Twitter account, you can follow @thepastamaker and get occasional additional small helpings (140 characters or less) of Closer Walk pasta throughout the week.

I would not want anyone to misunderstand the "twittername" I chose for this account.  I do not "make the truth".  This is God's truth and I do my best to handle it carefully.  I just whip up my own dishes and do my best to serve it.

If you are new or have forgotten, the whole "pasta" thing is explained here.

So, if you have a twitter account, jump in!  If you do not have one, this would be the perfect time!

That's the news for now!

Just Keep Swimming...

Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment